12.5.15

Female Magazine Malaysia Feature: April 2015


Look Ma, I'm featured in the press! 

"As a freelance makeup artist and occasional model, Singaporean blogger Uli may be relatively new to the scene, but what she lacks in years of experience she makes up with creativity. With a sense of style both captivating and aspirational, she pieces together near-editorial quality outfit posts, as well as the more approachable travel diaries. (Certainly a style icon in the making.)"

The very kind fashion journalist Brent Taalur (@brenttaalur) wrote to me a few months back asking for a few high resolution pictures for his feature column. He was polite and I did not think much of the opportunity, just until when I realised I was placed next to some of the biggest names in the industry.

People like Nicole Warne and Rumi Neely whom I have admired from the very beginning of my writing journey. My humble title beside these iconic bloggers feels undeserving and is not to be taken lightly at all. I am really lucky sometimes.